We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer in Wicklow. Our client, a well established civil engineering contractor are looking to grow their team due to an increase in business. The company have built up a great reputation throughout the country and have completed several notable civil projects. This is a full time permanent position.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site. bus
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 6+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience on healthcare, commercial or residential projects would be advantageous but not essential
- Ducting, Kerbing, substation experience advantageous
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
Senior Engineer | Civil Engineer | Project Engineer | Wicklow | Leinster