Our client, a leading engineering contractor, has a requirement for a Civil Engineer to be based on a project in Kildare. The role demands an enthusiastic engineering professional to assist the Site Agent in the management of sub-contracts and set out as required.
The company are a leading civil engineering contractor across Ireland and will be offering a permanent contract. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hard working individual who is looking for a long-term opportunity with an award winning company with a good pipeline of work.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Degree in civil engineering (or equivalent) is essential
- 2-5 years experience in a civil engineering role
- Experience of roads projects highly desirable
- Conduct quality control checks
- General setting out on site
- Delivery method statements and risk assessment briefings
- Assist in the supervising of subcontractors on site