Our client, a well established civil engineering company, are looking to strengthen their company and recruit a Civil Engineer to work on a significant project in Europe. The company in question are based in the Dublin and provides a diverse range of engineering services. They pride themselves on delivering low cost solutions that do not compromise safety, quality or customer service and carry out projects in Ireland, the UK, and Scandinavia. This is a full time permanent position with the opportunity to progress as the business grows.
Duties will include:
- Record management
- Checking drawings and calculations, etc.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An electrical or civil qualification.
- 2 years’ plus experience in engineering.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability to “roll the sleeves up” and work independently.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license