- Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a multi award-winning Utilities & General Engineering Contractor is looking for Irish Civil Engineers of all levels to join their team on Major Infrastructure projects in San Francisco. Proud of their Irish roots, our client is offering a $5,000 relocation bonus to successful candidates as well as a paid H1b Visa.
Since 1982, our client has successfully constructed over 550 heavy underground projects, many involved complex shoring, difficult ground/site conditions and heavy dewatering systems. With extensive experience working in congested urban areas and in rural areas with a variety of environmental constraints throughout California, they are experts with all permitting and safety requirements. Our client have also been involved in Design-Build and Design-Assist projects.
- Candidates will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Work on construction and engineering projects for underground pipeline and underground utilities, including large diameter water, sewer, tunnel and steam work.
- Prepare and analyze drawings, blueprints, survey reports and maps using engineering and design software.
- Prepare scheduling, estimates and project bidding documents.
Reach out directly for more details.