- Salary: $60,000 - $100,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils Overseas
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a multi award-winning Utilities & General Engineering Contractor is looking for a QS join their team on Major Infrastructure projects in San Francisco. Proud of their Irish roots, our client is offering a $5,000 relocation bonus to successful candidates as well as a paid H1b Visa.
Since 1982, our client has successfully constructed over 550 heavy underground projects, many involved complex shoring, difficult ground/site conditions and heavy dewatering systems. With extensive experience working in congested urban areas and in rural areas with a variety of environmental constraints throughout California, they are experts with all permitting and safety requirements. Our client have also been involved in Design-Build and Design-Assist projects.
- Candidates will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- A minimum 3+ years’ relevant work experience
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Work on construction and engineering projects for underground pipeline and underground utilities, including large diameter water, sewer, tunnel and steam work.
- Prepare scheduling, estimates and project bidding documents.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com
San Francisco | Quantity Surveyor