- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Contact: Jennifer Cullen
- Mobile: +353 85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting a Sales and Customer Care Department Manager for a well known developer in Dublin. The compnay in question have built a strong reputation thought Ireland and Northern Ireland and currently have operations all over the country. The successful candidate must thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment. To succeed in this position, the candidate must be highly organized, energetic and detail oriented.
- Leads all residential sales activities within a branch office.
- Accountability for achieving branch office production and performance goals.
- Leads weekly sales meetings to help Sales Associates achieve goals
- Manages the recruiting process for both new and experienced Sales Associates.
- Maintains an active role in the development and execution of our significant local marketing/advertising.
- Oversees direct mail programs
- Implementing and managing various programs established by the company to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for conditions and maintenance of the office grounds and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of seven years of industry experience; experience servicing Construction clients required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and organizational skills; Strong attention to detail.
- Fire & Casualty license required at hire or within 3 months of obtaining position.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Ability to travel as required.