We’re assisting a construction company with the recruitment of a Plant Administrator for their busy office in Galway. Under the supervision and mentoring of the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be assisting in the management and organisation of the companies plant & fleet nationwide. This is a permanent role and salary on offer will be between €25,000-€28,000 depending on experience and suitability.
- Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
- Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
- Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
- Assist in the month end procedure.
- Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
- Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
- Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
- Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
- Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
- Generate documentation for internal drivers using in-house management system (training provided)
- It is essential that this person will have a construction qualification e.g. Construction Management or similar or experience in a similar role within a construction or civil engineering company
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills