We are working with one of Irelands leading construction companies, who are looking to recruit an Office Manager in the Dublin area. Their business values and rewards their employees and places a strong emphasis on continual professional development, broad-based employee nurturing and dedication to employee training and development. This is a full time permanent position.
- Main point of contact for all administrative tasks within this region
- Responsible for purchasing all office supplies for the Dublin office as needed/ when requested
- Preparation of internal documents including; raising PO’s, editing documents, assisting with document control
- Assistance with expense reconciliation and invoice management
- Event Management
- General assistance with any maintenance requests of the building
- Any other adhoc requests as set out by the business
- 2-3 years relative experience
- Proven track record and experience in a fast pace office environment.
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible as this role will have a variety of responsibilities
- You will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal)