About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Buyer / Purchaser to join our client in Dublin on a permanent contract. The company covers a wide range of projects which include commercial, residential & Educational and have experience completing projects which can be up to €100m in value. Previous construction Experience would be advantageous.
- Working with Procurement Operations Manager on specific projects, taking direction as required.
- Process Purchase Orders, ensure approval process is followed.
- Liaison with Suppliers and Accounts Payable team re First Time Match, manage cash flow etc. invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner and root cause identified.
- Adhere to Framework agreements with approved suppliers.
- Introduce systems, methods and procedures ensuring the most modern sourcing methods are followed
- Management Information: preparation of reports on Purchasing activities
- General purchasing administrative duties as required
- Any other ad hoc duties associated with that role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Third level qualification in procurement / supply chain / business management would be advantageous
- Accuracy in working with numbers, close attention to detail, team-working skills
- Awareness of ethics and compliance
- Create Purchase orders
- Working in a fast-paced busy office
- Compiling, and presenting reports analysis
- Ability to multi task between projects