We are current recruiting a Bid Coordinator for our client who are a large construction company based in North Dublin. The individual will be joining a fast paced company with a great reputation in the industry that is going through a phase of high growth. They will assist the pre-construction team in developing pre-qualification submissions, proposals and all documentation and media associated with these.
The role also requires reviewing and editing previously written content where necessary, working with other bid team members and stakeholders to produce written responses and presentation material in line with deadlines. This role is permanent and the company has previous experience in delivering projects worth between €15m and €100m.
Key Responsibilities/Duties include:
- Technical writing – review of pre-qualification and proposal requirements. Setting out the order of response. Formation of submission response, technical writing and editing. Collaboration with bid input team for input of any specialist technical responses. Review and input from bid stakeholders.
- Bid Management Coordination – Collaborating with multiple bid, project team members to compile technical & marketing information/graphics for submission deadlines through the use of Publisher and InDesign.
- Salesforce – Assisting in maintaining the company’s proposal management & CRM System. Logging opportunity and contact information and assisting with reports for management meetings.
- Company Presentations – Updating PowerPoint presentations for project/client’s interviews/presentations and update of content & graphics for presentations
- Creating/updating resource organograms, resumes – Liaising with current and new project team staff to ensure experience/qualifications is updated for submissions.
- Development and implementations of company library structure of templates for all submission and media content
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous Bid Management Experience – Pre-qualifications/Tenders/Presentations
- Microsoft Office Experience – Powerpoint/Excel/Word/Publisher
- Graphic Design/Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator experience – supplementary training will be given.
- Strong Attention to Detail / Proof Reading ability
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Time Management Skills / Deadline driven
- Positive approach to side projects / miscellaneous tasks
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills