Each week we bring you a recap of our most viewed construction articles in the UK & Ireland:
- Cork needs to expand as a city or risk being eclipsed by Limerick.
- Dublin docklands site for student accommodation fetches €20m. Site beside Point Village has planning permission for 935 bed spaces in two blocks
- Striking 3D images show the effect hundreds of planned developments will have on London‘s iconic skyline.
- Contractors building the £1.3bn Queensferry Crossing in Scotland have set a new record by creating the the longest free-standing cantilever in the world at 644m
- Atkins has been appointed by Kildare County Council to complete the M7 upgrade
What Dublin looks like from the top of an 80-metre crane -> click here