We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client in Offaly on a large industrial project. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a main contractor, will possess a professional qualification along with a proven track record of delivery of industrial construction projects.
In return a generous package is being offered tailored to suit the individual. This is a good opportunity to join a leading main contractor and to play an important role in the future expansion of the company in the Midlands region.
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- 7+ years site management experience on a variety of commercial and industrial projects
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.