Our client, a leading building main contractor, has a requirement for a Senior Engineer to join their team in Liverpool on a £50m+ project. They are a well established business and this is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning contractor on a unique project.
Flights, accommodation & subsistence on offer.
Key role requirements and responsibilities:
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Motivate train and retain the best engineering staff.
- Set targets for your team
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 5+ years of engineering experience on buildings projects in a contracting environment