Our client, a leading main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their team in Cork on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will oversee the delivery of a series of new multi-million euro buildings projects. Our client delivers construction services throughout the Munster area in the residential and commercial sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable organisation and progress to management level in time.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand with the site management team
- Liaise with architects, client and stakeholders
- Report progress on projects to project manager, maintain and update project reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required materials and labour
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 2+ years engineering experience on buildings projects, ideally in a main contracting environment
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools