We are currently recruiting a Contracts Manager for out client who will join their team on a permanent basis in Dublin. Our client delivers main contracting services in Ireland, the UK and internationally in various sectors.This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company who have been in operation for more that 50 years.
- Coordinating and managing project and site managers on 3 different sites
- Successful delivery of projects
- The recruitment project teams
- The organisation of work programmes
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- Ideally educated to degree level – not essential
- A minimum of 8+ years relevant project management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Projects Manager role with a main contractor
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB